Welcome to Tiny Steps Speech Therapy! Located in the East Bay Area of California, as a licensed and credentialed pediatric speech-language pathologist, I provide quality speech and language therapy to children of all ages.
I provide both assessments and treatments for a wide range of communication disorders including:
- Receptive language delays or disorders: What we hear and understand
- Expressive language delays or disorders: What we say
- Articulation and phonological disorders: Difficulty producing the speech sounds and speech patterns in speech
- Motor speech disorders such as Childhood Apraxia of Speech (CAS): Difficulty coordinating the muscle movements required to produce speech
- Social/Pragmatic Language delays or disorders: Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Fluency disorders: Stuttering and cluttering
- Voice disorders: Problems with the voice such as hoarseness
- Severe communication disorders that would benefit from AAC: Augmentative and Alternative Communication
Please head over to the SERVICES page for more detailed information on the array of services I provide in the area of speech-language pathology.